Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday . . . The One where I'm day late!


Lauren Kelly Moore Venable

Creative, Courageous, Crazy Red-Head

Lauren, what an incredible woman you are. I know no one else who would have the courage to drop out of college as a sophomore, and with reckless abandon begin her own business with nothing but passion and a Macbook. Everything you think of comes to life, and everything you touch turns to gold. I hope on your birthday (because it's your birthday, meaning you get to think about yourself all day long) you are reminded how truly unique and special you are; a limited edition. It has been my pleasure to be your friend and get to cheer you on as you take over (I mean, help grow) one of the largest industries in America. No matter how many days it's been between coffee dates, I treasure our ability to be incredibly vulnerable and honest about life. I excitedly wait in great expectation to see where your passion for God and your art takes you and James. Much love to you on your Birthday week, sweet friend!

p.s. I searched and searched for your 'Fozzie the Bear' picture and will replace the current picture with that one as soon as I can find it!
p.s.s. Ray is currently singing you a spacial Birthday song. He loves you too.
p.s.s.s. I faintly hear Joey crying out, "Why GOD, Why are you doing this to us?! We had a deal!"

1 comment:

Lauren Kelly said...

thank you, thank you, thank you! :) this is better than any happy birthday song anyone has ever sung to me. i love you.