Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas came early.


And we are so incredibly blessed.

Two couples in our church surprised me and Ray with two
incredible, amazing, humbling gifts of awesomeness.

This year Ray and I have encountered several situations that have brought us to a new way of living and a new way of eating. With this new life we have only dreamed of owning certain appliances that would enable us to live even healthier.

Now, we are deeply humbled to have them both taking up residency in our little kitchen.


A beautiful, red vitamix



and an amazing Green Star juicer.



We are so thankful and so excited.

2 comments:

debiachi said...

And you ARE truly Blessed! By the way, your are the little voice I hear in my head whenever I want to put something unhealthy into my mouth!

LOVE you!

Whitney Lane said...

that's so awesome!!! congrats!!! we recently got a champion juicer and LOVE it. and i highly recommend the "juicing bible" (we got ours from amazon)... it has tons of juice and smoothie recipes for all kinds of ailments and explains what the vitamins and minerals in each one accomplish. :)