Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Birthday . . .

Kristyn: Creative, loving, Patient, Inspiring Mother

Sweet Kristyn, I feel like we've been friends much longer than a year and 1/2! Your friendship has been such a blessing to me. You are a deeply inspiring woman of God. Your love for Ryan and Jack is steady and true, your patience for teaching children who really do not want to learn is never-ending and your passion for Christ-centered living is infectious. Though I am so sad you, Ryan and Jack will be leaving soon, I hope we will not live so far apart for too long! Love and blessings to you on your birthday!

************************************************************************************

Ryan: Inventive, Hardworking, Not easily surprised

Happy Birthday Brother-in-law! You are such an important part of our family and I have been blessed by your presence. Addison Road would not run as smoothly as it does without your passionate, creative, (lets be honest) OCD work ethic! Getting to watch you grow from a husband to a husband and a father has been a joy. Your love for Anniston is overflowing and contagious. Ray and I loved being apart of your first surprise party! Much love to you on you 30th Birthday!



5 comments:

THE BENEDICT'S said...

I'm glad you took some pictures of Ryan's surprise bday party! Since i wasn't invited and probably wouldn't have seen any pics otherwise =). Love ya and congrats again on today!!!!

debiachi said...

Speaking of Birthdays...... tell Ray HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I don't know why Melissa wasn't invited to the party????? What's up with that!

Sarah said...

Sorry for the lack of invite. I think they assumed the ocean in between you and the party would keep you from making it?!

Kristyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristyn said...

You are so sweet! I have been behind on reading my friend blogs and just saw your post. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful and supportive friend like you! I am so thankful to know that you don't have a choice in keeping up with us : )
After we move, we will be anxious for you to join us in the mountains!

*And we have had so much fun celebrating both Miller birthdays as well. After Ryan's we will all the 4 for 4 : )