Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I want to be Harry Potter

I say with no shame that I deeply love the Harry Potter series and would give almost anything to a cast members in the films!! Although I try to pretend that I'm not a total fanatic, I caved today and took a Harry Potter Patronus quiz on facebook!


According to the quiz, my Patronus is a wolf!


"You work best in a close support group and are fiercely loyal to those you love. You are unbeatable in a group and incredibly strong even alone due to your cunning at getting the job done. You are often the sort of person who has strong faith and compassion. You’re an excellent communicator and very intelligent."

What is your Patronus?!?!

6 comments:

Kristyn said...

hahaha! I love this Sarah! And the description fits you well : ) Don't worry, the waiting is almost over and your movie will be out SOON!

debiachi said...

Well, I don't know what a Patronus is either, but this sure got you right! Sarah Miller...Wolf Woman...

Love ya, me

Anonymous said...

I don't know what a Patronus is either, but it sure got you right!! Sarah Miller...Wolf Woman..

love ya, me

Anonymous said...

Glad you didn't turn out to be a Bear... they are such losers.
you know who

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I enjoyed reading your blog today.
I am still finding my way around blogland....
I always love making new friends..

I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by.
Each comment enters you for the June giveaway.

THE BENEDICT'S said...

Wolf, ha ha, that's so fun!! not surprised at all that you are a wolf, and i would like to say every time i think about Harry Potter's new movie i almost pee my paints with excitment! i can't wait! you should come for the grand opening in Hawaii!! toodles.